Patio doors offer easy access to your outdoor living areas. The elements, however, can take a toll on these doors. If you are looking for quality replacement options, turn to Renewal by Andersen® of Atlanta. Homeowners love our patio doors because they offer these benefits:
1. Energy savings. Our doors in Marietta, GA, can help save money through our High-Performance™ Low-E4® SmartSun™ glass option. This is our most energy-efficient glass package available. It is 47% more efficient in winter and 70% more efficient in summer. It can also block up to 95% of harmful ultraviolet rays.
2. Added safety. Our patio doors can protect your home from any weather condition. Our doors also come with different security options. Our gliding doors have a reach-out locking system while our hinged French doors have a five-point locking system. You can also add auxiliary foot locks for gliding doors. Keyed locks are also available.
3. Minimal maintenance. We use high-quality wood for our patio doors. To ensure minimal maintenance, we use vinyl sheath covering and glass fiber reinforcement.
4. Long-lasting performance. You can rely on our patio doors to continue to perform many years after installation. We use our patented Andersen track rollers that ensure a smooth operation for our sliding patio doors in Atlanta.
5. Enhanced curb appeal. You can customize your patio doors with different exterior and interior finishes, decorative hardware options and grille patterns. This way, you can choose a design that will complement your home’s architectural style.
You can create a more comfortable, beautiful and efficient home with our patio door options, from classic French doors to gliding patio doors. We back our products with industry-leading warranties for your peace of mind. We also have the right skills and tools to ensure proper installation of your patio doors.
If you want to learn more about the benefits of our patio doors, call us at (866) 609-5033. You can also schedule a free in-home consultation when you fill out our contact form.